Skip to main content

How I got my lost phone back after days

When I found my stolen phone…

We never realize how much we love our stuff unless we lose it…forever! And it is loathsome that despite the “wherewithal” that the modern technology has provided us with, we are too lazy to back up our valuable data. They really need to invent some cheap robotic arms to do all the work. That day I was in my college canteen having the usual Maggi, toast and tea (this is all the vegetarian food you can hope to get in Srinagar…oh yes! We always have the “Krishna Dhaba”!) when in order to find a cozy corner for myself away from those prying eyes and the nasty Sun, I shifted my chair inside. On my way back to the hostel, I realized that I had got so indulged in my meal that I forgot to take my cell phone along when I shifted places in the canteen. I whisked back to the canteen only to find it missing. My worst nightmare had come true. My very sleek Nokia that would never miss anybody’s coveting eye was STOLEN!

I began to question everybody around and felt that the canteen people were lying. One person was missing from there and they said that they couldn’t recall who cleaned up my table. I told my friends who believed everything but weren’t on the same page with me about my suspect. I did all the formalities like blocking my sim card and putting the lost phone on surveillance. I call them formalities because I roll with the popular Indian belief that the police are there just for the heck of it. Days passed by and a friend came up to me and said, “I am sure that the new waiter has stolen your mobile. I can’t tell you why but it is him.” We tried to plot ways to make the suspect confess but since, we had no evidence, it all went in vain. I did Papr so that I could get my phone back but it was “long time no see”.

They say best things happen when you least expect them. A month had passed by. I had really given up all hope, had bought a new Android phone and was all smiles that one day I got a call.

I rushed to the college canteen to find out that the police had tracked down my phone and the culprit was my suspect himself (who was missing by the way). His relatives at the canteen tried to make a deal with me with all the emotional blackmailing but nothing worked on me. Now, so that you don’t really think that the police are kind, let me tell you that my phone got tracked because…now this is the best part…because that jerk-thief had put his friend’s sim card in my phone and his friend happened to be a cop himself!! That was hilarious. Now since the sim card in my lost phone belonged to a cop, so obviously he was the culprit technically. He begged me to take the FIR back so that he could resume his duties and promised that he would bring back the real culprit to me soon. No I did not trust/pity him. A confederate in crime is no less a criminal and they all deserved the comeuppance they were about to get. Whatever happened in the police station later is not as important as the feeling that rushed through my body when they handed over my dear Nokia to me and we met again! Happier was I to see my photographs, messages and the most valuable…my list of hundreds of words to look for in the dictionary that I had not backed up ever!

The way it all happened from the cop guy being roped in and the way they were yelled at at the police station in front of my sight, I am all sated and my belief is way stronger than ever in the miracles of P3y.

I have decided to sell off that phone now.

I really really missed it.
Thanks to Paramji again! :) “Don’t know what would I do without You!”

-Proud to be a Paprak

Comments

  1. Great share :)

    "Thanks to Paramji again! :) “Don’t know what would I do without You!”

    -Proud to be a Paprak" ---> thats what I feel too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sweta! :)
    Yes, proud we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paramji is the Mahashakti ( power House )of the universe and he works and answer our prayer through PAPR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you are right, Paramji has the greatest power. The power from all over the universe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 11 lines of "PAPR" read as follows:

  1. Paramam Sharanam Gachhaami  2. Hansam Sharanam Gachhaami  3. Adwaitam Sharanam Gachhaami  4. Anandam Sharanam Gachhaami  5. Charanam Sharanam Gachhaami  6. Hey Paramji  7. Mujh Par Kripa Karo  8. Sir Jhukakar Paramji Ko Namaskar Karta Hoon  9. Paramji, give me mental peace today 10. As soon as my desire is fulfilled, I will give ten million rupees as a pakar to Paramji 11. As soon as my desire is fulfilled, I will explain P3y To 1 New Person as a pakar  यह ११ लाइंस ही PAPR है   एक PAPR में केवल एक इच्छा बोलिए  पहले की ८ लाइंस जेसे हैं वैसी ही बोलनी हैं  ८ वाक्य बोलने के बाद ही नमस्कार करना हैं  ९ वाक्य में आप अपनी एक WISH बोलिए जैसे परमजी आज मुझे मानसिक शांति दें , इस पानी में परमजी आप अपनी शक्ति दें की इस पानी को पीने वाले का PAIN ठीक हो जाये इत्यादी  १० वाक्य में WISH के अनुसार पैसे बोलिये, जो आपने आपकी WISH पूरी होने पर देने हैं  ११ वाक्य में आप लोगो को P3y सिखाने की संख्या बोले

Some of my experiences in short

My parents, brother and I have been practising P3Y since the year 2000. We are blessed to have learnt it directly from Retired IG Sri Jaswant Monga Ji. We have and are continually benefitting so incredibly, immensely from His Holy Power! Some of my biggest wishes that came true by doing P3y are: 1. I secured a whopping 96.4% in my 10th ICSE Board examinations. This meant that I had All India 4th rank across all boards and 1st rank in my home state of Himachal Pradesh. I have received two gold medals for this accomplishment, among many newspaper issues and awards. This was possible only because I practised P3Y the way Monga Ji taught me.  2. I secured 93% in my 12th CBSE BOARD Examinations and qualified the AIEEE to pursue my B.Tech in National Institute Of Technology, Srinagar. 3. I qualified SAT I and SAT II with a commendable percentile. (98% in each Physics and Maths) 4. I had a terrible examination phobia in school in 9th standard. I had to hold my mother's hands while stu