Skip to main content

Some of my experiences in short

My parents, brother and I have been practising P3Y since the year 2000. We are blessed to have learnt it directly from Retired IG Sri Jaswant Monga Ji. We have and are continually benefitting so incredibly, immensely from His Holy Power! Some of my biggest wishes that came true by doing P3y are:

1. I secured a whopping 96.4% in my 10th ICSE Board examinations. This meant that I had All India 4th rank across all boards and 1st rank in my home state of Himachal Pradesh. I have received two gold medals for this accomplishment, among many newspaper issues and awards. This was possible only because I practised P3Y the way Monga Ji taught me. 

2. I secured 93% in my 12th CBSE BOARD Examinations and qualified the AIEEE to pursue my B.Tech in National Institute Of Technology, Srinagar.

3. I qualified SAT I and SAT II with a commendable percentile. (98% in each Physics and Maths)

4. I had a terrible examination phobia in school in 9th standard. I had to hold my mother's hands while studying. I suffered from indigestion and sporadic vomitings during the exams. It got cured through P3Y.

5. My confidence level in public speaking has increased greatly. I get a lot of compliments whenever I do presentations at my workplace. 

6. I qualified GATE 2011 with a percentile score of 96.44. 

7. While I was around 15-16 years old, I used to have flat feet. Today I have a proper arch under both my feet. 

8. I developed lower back pain issues suddenly in the year 2018. I could not sit without back support for a very long time. This pain would radiate to my shoulders, neck and eventually, also give me a headache. On worse days, it would reach my eyes and jaw as well. The muscles around my neck and lower back would be tense most of the time.  I was hooked to ibuprofen. I would worry about how my old age would turn out when I am already experiencing so much pain at 31. When I talked to Monga Ji after 14 years in Jan 2021, I told Him about my pains. I told him that the doctor had checked my X-ray and told me that one of my nerves is very close to my backbone in the neck area and it gets pinched and leads to aches. The doctor further said that I cannot dance and run anymore. 
However, Monga Ji told me the practical way to get rid of these pains and I kid you not, from the very next day, my pains were gone and have not come back. 

9. In Jan 2021, I also started experiencing pain in my knees. P3Y cured my knee pain also. 

10. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease. With P3Y, this condition of mine also got cured.


For my other experiences with P3y, do read my other posts in this blog where I have written about them in detail.

There is so much more to say! Some things might be hard for you to swallow, to believe. This is my personal experience. You don't have to buy what I say. Experience for yourself and see.

рдЕрдЪ्рдЫा рд▓рдЧे рддो рдХрд░рдиा, рдирд╣ीं рд▓рдЧे рддो рдЫोреЬ рджेрдиा ।  

Charnam Sharnam Gachchhami!

[This post is continuously updated with newer experiences.]

Comments

  1. As..... you will never get the light in electric bulb without connecting it with a socket & plug. The same way by debate or gossip a man can not know the P3Y. If you want to know the power of P3Y, Do P3Y and believe on your result. Every word of Garima ji is 100% true. My son got 92.3% in 12th (CBSE) by P3Y. In 10th class he got only 68%.
    Garima ji Log P3Y karenge to achcha bhi lagega ye mera vishwas hai.

    Charnam Sharnam Gachchami.
    Govind B Pant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charnam Sharnam Gachchami.

    Happy to know that good people are taking benifits from P3Y. If u get an oppertunity to speak to Mr.J.Monga, tell them they have taught u well. Now it becomes our duty to spread this power so that others can take benifits from P3Y. Good on U Garima...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It indeed is our duty to spread the word. That's the least we can do, I think.
      Charanam Sharanam Gachhaami!

      Delete
  3. @govindpant61 - Sir, that is my belief too! Please share more of your experiences.

    @SS - Thank you ji. We want P3y to spread to every nook and corner. You also learnt from Mr. Monga Ji?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charanam Sharanam Gachhami to all P3Y papraks. Pactice ParamYoj and Papr regularly and get the grace of Paramji and live the life happily. :- Goutam Datta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! i am an engg. graduate from india i was tryin to get in to good govt. jobs in engg. sector but coudn't make through then i param ji made me realise that engg. was nt my path & i swithched lane to banking sector & preparing very hard since 2014 to get in to a good paying govt. job but as its says in p3y "aalsi ko sukh ki prapti nai hoti" translation "a lazy soul cannot attain ultimate happiness" i think i was lazy & not preparing enough this year i practice hard & just now i cleared a bank pre- exam with the blessings of param ji. Now this saturday i.e 31 oct. 2015 I have the main exam of the same & again i want paramji blessings to get through mains with good marks & get an interview call.

    "paramji devotee can never stay unhappy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karam toh karna padega. Baaki Paramji dekh lenge. Aisa mera maanna hai.
      Aur aapne sahi bola ki P3Y karne wala dukhi nahi reh sakta.
      Charanam Sharanam Gachhaami!

      Delete
  6. My family and I have been doing P3Y since 14 years now. My mother is completely devoted to P3Y prachaar, many people have taken benefit from P3Y because of my mother. Param ji gives her and our family immense strength to overcome so many challenges in life. Param ji makes us a better person, many things have happened in our lives which we could never even imagine to happen without Param ji's blessing.
    Param ji is the greatest blessing in our life! Hope we are able to connect more and more people to P3Y.
    P3Y has given us a new meaning to life.
    Charnam sharnam gachami ЁЯЩПЁЯЩП

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paramji has given me a second life. I know what you mean.
      Charanam Sharanam Gachhaami!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 11 lines of "PAPR" read as follows:

  1. Paramam Sharanam Gachhaami  2. Hansam Sharanam Gachhaami  3. Adwaitam Sharanam Gachhaami  4. Anandam Sharanam Gachhaami  5. Charanam Sharanam Gachhaami  6. Hey Paramji  7. Mujh Par Kripa Karo  8. Sir Jhukakar Paramji Ko Namaskar Karta Hoon  9. Paramji, give me mental peace today 10. As soon as my desire is fulfilled, I will give ten million rupees as a pakar to Paramji 11. As soon as my desire is fulfilled, I will explain P3y To 1 New Person as a pakar  рдпрд╣ резрез рд▓ाрдЗंрд╕ рд╣ी PAPR рд╣ै   рдПрдХ PAPR рдоें рдХेрд╡рд▓ рдПрдХ рдЗрдЪ्рдЫा рдмोрд▓िрдП  рдкрд╣рд▓े рдХी рео рд▓ाрдЗंрд╕ рдЬेрд╕े рд╣ैं рд╡ैрд╕ी рд╣ी рдмोрд▓рдиी рд╣ैं  рео рд╡ाрдХ्рдп рдмोрд▓рдиे рдХे рдмाрдж рд╣ी рдирдорд╕्рдХाрд░ рдХрд░рдиा рд╣ैं  реп рд╡ाрдХ्рдп рдоें рдЖрдк рдЕрдкрдиी рдПрдХ WISH рдмोрд▓िрдП рдЬैрд╕े рдкрд░рдордЬी рдЖрдЬ рдоुрдЭे рдоाрдирд╕िрдХ рд╢ांрддि рджें , рдЗрд╕ рдкाрдиी рдоें рдкрд░рдордЬी рдЖрдк рдЕрдкрдиी рд╢рдХ्рддि рджें рдХी рдЗрд╕ рдкाрдиी рдХो рдкीрдиे рд╡ाрд▓े рдХा PAIN рдаीрдХ рд╣ो рдЬाрдпे рдЗрдд्рдпाрджी  резреж рд╡ाрдХ्рдп рдоें WISH рдХे рдЕрдиुрд╕ाрд░ рдкैрд╕े рдмोрд▓िрдпे, рдЬो рдЖрдкрдиे рдЖрдкрдХी WISH рдкूрд░ी рд╣ोрдиे рдкрд░ рджेрдиे рд╣ैं  резрез рд╡ाрдХ्рдп рдоें рдЖрдк рд▓ोрдЧो рдХो P3y рд╕िрдЦाрдиे рдХी рд╕ंрдЦ्рдпा рдмोрд▓े

How I got my lost phone back after days

When I found my stolen phone… We never realize how much we love our stuff unless we lose it…forever! And it is loathsome that despite the “wherewithal” that the modern technology has provided us with, we are too lazy to back up our valuable data. They really need to invent some cheap robotic arms to do all the work. That day I was in my college canteen having the usual Maggi , toast and tea (this is all the vegetarian food you can hope to get in Srinagar…oh yes! We always have the “ Krishna Dhaba ”!) when in order to find a cozy corner for myself away from those prying eyes and the nasty Sun, I shifted my chair inside. On my way back to the hostel, I realized that I had got so indulged in my meal that I forgot to take my cell phone along when I shifted places in the canteen. I whisked back to the canteen only to find it missing. My worst nightmare had come true. My very sleek Nokia that would never miss anybody’s coveting eye was STOLEN! I began to question everybody around and felt